Sunday, July 09, 2006

Painting

The Muse

I brought niether shame nor
Any fear brought I;
I gave myself to my
Painter's devouring eye.

I perched myself where He
Softly commanded me;
I showed myself so He,
My innermost may see.

Now His brush's strokes touch me,
The insides of my soul;
His colours splash me on
To the dry canvas roll.

The Artist

She had come shy and coy
Clothed in her virgin shame.
She then made me pledge my
Dry canvas to her name.

She looks straight at me now,
Fast yearning to be seen.
She thinks of how she'd paint
If the muse I had been.

I wish I could enter
Her Body, flesh and mind,
And having touched her soul
Draw my nonpareil find.

7 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Raj said...

abe kya bawaal hai ye..this belongs to some other dimension..

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Braveheart said...

This is lovely. Though it doesn't have that 'hit', it's quite beautiful.

-- Akshaya

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger NN said...

*one raised eyebrow* what the...!

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome!!!

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..you really can write with all your soul

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Gay studs with huge cocks fucking asses

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.proactiv-skin-care.info/Decks_patios_driveways_elmhurst_illinois.html social phobia paxil Camera digital nike wholesale Tales of legendia memory card Currency trading program allegra free samples list of texas hold em starting hands

 

Post a Comment

<< Home