Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Kissing The Flower

The flower was beautiful -
How much I cannot say.
Only he who sees can know
How it lit up my day.

I stopped a while to admire
That which hexed my senses,
But had to leave it behind
To light up other romances.

But there is no parting that
Happens without a kiss.
So I looked around to eject
Any audience of my bliss.

Finding myself only among
God's unblemished creatures,
I bent down, smelled, caressed and
Kissed its softest features.

"How strange to stop for a flower!
Still worse for it to kiss?"
But he who hasn't seen my flower
Will never fathom this.

3 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing stuff! really happy tht writing poetry is still a hobby for some!

 
At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one is beautifully written..Fantabulous combination of words and emotions..:)

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Su said...

its so beautifuly written parth,
im amazed by your talent everyday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home