Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Raindrops

You shed the world’s clothes
And showed me your uninhibited self
With a titanic faith in me
And the nakedness you saw me in.

Now that the storm we faced
Is mellowed by the rain of Time
I look above questioningly
Hoping to find an unfogged answer.

“Is this not love only because
Love must roll like a clockwork?”
This question I throw unbound
Into the heavy grey sky.

And like the unattended phone
The echoes of my question keep ringing
Then the clouds slowly start raining
As though in mocking reply to me.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Braveheart said...

Definitely pertinent!

Though I hate to ask a poet a question for his poetry and probably wouldn't answer myself, I am kind of burdened too much to elaborate a little on --

“Is this not love only because
Love must roll like a clockwork?”

The choice to answer or not is yours :)

-- Akshaya

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Dagny said...

Nice blog...
*thumbs up*
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home